Wednesday, April 14, 2010

One of my Favorite Things

Do you ever wander around the city parks and look at the dedications on park benches?

Well, if you don't, you should. I find it to be one of the most inspirational and relaxing activities in this city. And because I believe in sharing inspiration here are a few of my favorites:
 "Enjoy a moment of peace- The Quinns"

"Angie, Have I asked you to marry me yet today? Love, Mike"
This one is just so sweet!

"With gratitude
Glorious, glorious Central Park
Lovely oasis of beauty and inspiration
A photographer's delight - Joan Wolfson"
Couldn't agree more with this one.

"Sit. Relax. Take a deep breath. Enjoy the Day. Linda C. Kobefitsch"

"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive: to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.- Marcus Aurelius   From the family of John R. Fernbach"

I love these little phrases. They always remind me to live each day to the fullest, especially those benches that are dedicated to the memory of someone who loved the city parks. I hope you are inspired to enjoy your surroundings and take a moment each day to to be thankful for the little things in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment