Thursday, March 25, 2010

8 Places to Grab Your Running Gear

Looking for a place to get your running clothes, sneaks or fuel packs?

Check out NYCGO.com and read Runners' Buy: Best NYC Trotting Gear which is complete with a map of all locations.

Personally I love Jack Rabbit sports and Super Runners for their running evaluations and general knowledge of the sport. I also appreciate that at Super Runners when I buy a new pair of sneakers I can try them out for 30 days and return them if they aren't exactly what I need. (Note: Jack Rabbit may have the same policy, I just haven't been told of it.) Additionally, I have also had great success with Asics shoes and therefore enjoy going to their store.

Hope this article helps you find all the equipment and apparel you need for an awesome run!

No comments:

Post a Comment