Monday, March 22, 2010

Images from this Weekend's Adventures in Central Park


Good luck finding a place to sit!
Because many of the lawns looked like this:
CLOSED :(

Found these surprise flowers along Madison Avenue on my way to Macaroon Day NYC... which was delicious!  


If the Daffodils and Forsythia are out, spring is certainly here.




This dude had pretty awesome (and fast) moves! 



This was an incredible jam session.


These guys had a good round of hackey sack going on.




Nice Catch Dude!









The boats were out on the lake. I didn't even think the Boat House would be open for boating this early in the year... apparently I was wrong!









Now for a video quiz:

I saw a game in progress and I have no idea what it is called, so I am soliciting your help because I proved too much of a scaredy-cat (even I'm a little embarrassed that I used that term-- Don't only 8 year-old girls say that?) to go ask them what they were doing. The game involved flinging a ball in a net which was tethered to a rope at each other and either catching it, dodging it or kicking it away.



So does anyone know what this game is called or what the objective is?

No comments:

Post a Comment