Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Side Note

Side Notes is a series I am starting where I will highlight events, deals or places of interest outside of the general Tri-State Area. I am not expecting to post Side Notes in regular intervals... just as I come across things of interest.

I have a friend, Cole, who is in the process of riding 3000 miles down the Eastern Coast in 30 days on his bike. His ride is 100% self supported (no easy feat) in order raise money and create awareness about the Haitian earthquake and the ongoing need for disaster relief.

Cole is currently in the middle of the second week of his four-week ride. He's had some bumps along the way but is doing very well so far. To learn more about his ride and follow him on his journey check out Ride for Haiti.

To Cole: Best wishes for a safe and fulfilling journey and Godspeed!

P.S. If you know of things that should be highlighted in Side Notes please e-mail them to me and I will be sure to get the word out.

No comments:

Post a Comment