Monday, March 22, 2010

I WANT to do THIS!!!

That post title should read "I WANT to do THIS"-- But I couldn't figure out how to manipulate the font of just one title and not all of them (blogger fail!).

At this point you are probably thinking, "What is this crazy chick ranting about?" Well, if you would hold your horses for just a second I will tell you.

Blog audience, please meet Alley Pond Park Adventure CourseAlley Pond Park Adventure Course, please meet your new biggest fans!

Okay, okay... so some of you may not have fantasies about your dream vacation looking something like an Army Boot Camp on a Greek Island for 6 weeks of hellish workouts in an awesome environment with a smattering of culture here and there. Some of you may not actively look for grueling 18k hikes on you next getaway... but hey, to each their own... and I swear, I'll have you converted in no time at all!

Now I grew up loving high ropes courses and we did them all the time at Camp in the Adirondacks. But if you haven't tried them yet, you really have to! I truly believe there is no better way to build your self confidence, get over fears, develop physical self-awareness and foster trusting relationships with friends. Plus... if you've ever wanted to live like a tree person, this is your chance... they have a zip line!

The Course is open May through November... so May 1, you guys will know where to find me! ;)


P.S. Be sure to check out the Reviews of the Adventure Course on The New York Times's blog City Room and NY1 (links also found at the bottom of the Adventure Course's website). If this post didn't convert you, I bet NY1's video of the "Swing Shot" totally will.

2 comments:

  1. That looks intense, but at the same time awesome! Great post, thanks for sharing!!

    -JB Kal
    www.loveatfirstlaugh.com

    ReplyDelete