Tuesday, March 16, 2010

RunAMuck-NY

So I heard about this very cool mud race the other day while I was in Super Runners Shop (my second home at this point in time) and then I started to see it advertised everywhere. It looks like a lot of fun!

The RunAMuck race takes place outside of New York City, in Harriman State Park, but they do provide bus service for those New Yorkers who do not have their own transportation.

Frankly, I am strongly considering doing the race. Some of the best times I can remember from childhood were playing in the swamp at camp. Combining my love for mud and a trail race, with good music and beer and wine to follow, what could be better? I hope some of you will consider joining me!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I saw this race too and it looks like so much fun! What better way to run than to run through the mud and get nice and dirty! Hopefully I'll be running by then and if I am (I'm sure I will be, fingers crossed), I'm totally in :) <3

    ReplyDelete